2155 Jackson Rd. #1 ~ Ann Arbor, MI 48103
~ Online Therapy for Life/Work Issues
through phone or internet video-conferencing
Get therapy from your office or home - See Schedule & schedule a session here
Long distance therapy and couching on-line with Monica King ACSW Ann Arbor, MI
invitation to on-line treatment, counseling or coaching via telephone or online, at-a-distance therapy and coaching in Ann Arbor, MI. Therapist Ann Arbor, Ann Arbor Therapist, Therapist in Ann Arbor
Today we're blessed with options we never had before. Many of us have demanding, hectic work schedules, and navigating traffic to and from appointments can turn therapy even in Ann Arbor into a 3 hour adventure, rather than a relaxing, supportive experience and stress reliever. However, with the wonderful technology we have available now, its easy these days to provide sessions during a natural break in your work day ~ from the comfort of your own home, office or to continue your therapy support without interruption during your travels around Michigan. Schedule here
If you need to work at a distance, I am able to provide sessions via online technologies such as video-conferencing, or phone sessions. Life Coaching or Coaching on work/career issues is also something possible to do at a distance ~ feel free to contact me to discuss this if this is more suited to your needs for your Ann Arbor Counseling.
If you don't live within a feasible traveling distance of Ann Arbor and/or it's just "too hard" to reorganize your schedule to find the time to see me for a face-to-face consultation, consider working with me via telephone and/or online. Working this way has obvious advantages:
1. If you are connected to the internet, we can work together wherever you are using email and the free internet telephone and video conference service provided by Skype.
2. Even if you live reasonably close by, you can save the time and expense of traveling to and from my consulting room for your therapy in Ann Arbor.
3. Telephone and online work can be done at mutually convenient times even outside of normal business hours.
4. You can choose your own time of day to write and send emails (and you can take more time to think about what you want to say).
5. You can work with me from the comfort and privacy of your own surroundings rather than travelling for your Ann Arbor Therapy.
6. You may feel less embarrassed when discussing personal matters.
If you think this way of working might suit you, to get started just send me an email and we’ll take it from there.
You can schedule your session online here: https://headway.co/providers/monica-king
Better Help online counseling forms:
Intake Form -
Client Agreement & Consent Form -